Programs / Technologies:
- Development IDEs: Visual Studio .Net 3.5 or more, Dreamweaver
- Development Components / 3rd Party Tools: Telerik
- Database Technologies: Microsoft SQL Server (TSQL), DTS, SSIS
- Fundamentals of SEO is a huge plus.
- User Interface Design and Development
Experience with the following is a plus: Windows OS Environment
- Cross-browser and interface testing
- Troubleshooting & debugging Internet technologies
- Quality Assurance & Experience with Test Platforms
- Utilizing or building Content Management Systems
- Technical writing & documentation
- Should have experience in all phases of SDLC
- Capable of interacting with Customers independently to understand and document the business requirements.
- Ability to be self-directed, able to focus on personal assignments while remaining part of a larger team with proven ability to multi-task
- Monitor closely the project plan to ensure milestones and timeline planned are within schedule
- Work closely with vendors to communicate, test and roll out
Application changes Project Specific:
- Responsible for design, development, coding, testing, and debugging applications
- Proficient in Web Site Design, solid understanding of Web infrastructure
- Manage all pre and post implementation tasks required in rolling out Application changes or New Applications
*any additional tasks/requirements as required during the time of duty for Agdova and/or its branches/subsidiaries/clients or any affiliates.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience. At least 1 year hands-on experience in development using Microsoft Technologies.
Ability to acquire new skills and tools very quickly and have a natural knack for understanding computer technologies.
A dynamic personality with the ability to make friends and influence people quickly. Comfortable in large or small social gatherings. Ability to be a team player as well as to work on your own initiative with little or no help from others.
Ethics, Integrity, Commitment are mandated as core values in our personnel and at all times, candidate is required to work within the core values.
Much of our work is client facing – often working in hostile conditions with many distractions going on around you. You must be calm and efficient under pressure. In fact, you thrive on it.
The number of software and hardware technologies we use on a day to day basis is huge and there will be lots to learn in the role. Diversity is the key and you should be keen to embrace this opportunity as much for your benefit as that of the company. You are not afraid of hard work. You are not afraid of challenges. You see every new project as an opportunity to shine. You relish the feeling when the job is done of knowing “I made that work”.
Year Experience: 1 to 7 Years
Interested candidates, please send your resume at email@example.com
FIND OUR LOCATION
12/2 Second Floor, Mannat Arcade
Old Sher Shah Suri Road
Sector – 36, Faridabad – 121003