Website Federal Bank
The Federal Bank is going to release a jobs prospect by which the authority is appointed educated candidates against the services of Clerk and Officer.
The Federal Bank is going to release a jobs prospect by which the authority is appointed educated candidates against the services of Clerk and Officer. Candidates can deposit their application only through online. Candidates are selected only if they given attractive performance in Aptitude Test, GD, and Personal Interview. To get more details please download official advertisement showing in the end of this page.
Name & Total Vacant Positions:
- Clerk (01- Vacancy)
- Officer (01- Vacancy)
Age Bar: Candidates should have age maximum of twenty six (26) years as cut off from 01st June, 2017 if applied for Officer Jobs and 24 years for Clerk. The upper age bar is relaxed as per norms for reserved community.
Application Submission Procedure:
- Firstly, candidates have needed to keep ready scanned photo, Email Id and signature.
- After that log on Federal Bank Official website i.e. www.federalbank.co.in for online apply.
- Now, Click on Careers and find the concerned Recruitment link.
- Fill the information like name, education & experience
- Now, get the final print out, save if for future use.
Important Dates: Candidates can deposit their online application form till the date of 16th June 2017. The online aptitude test date is 24th June 2017.
Online Aptitude Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. The Tentative date of Online Aptitude Test is 24th June 2017.
General Guidelines: Candidates if are not eligible in these jobs please check this links “All India Bank Jobs” to find other similar open jobs in bank.
Source by opengovtjobs…